APSC CCE Exam 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has issued an official notification for the Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 (APSC CCE 2022) to fill 793 vacancies. Interested and qualified candidates may apply online for these positions beginning December 26th, 2022. The Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be held tentatively on March 26, 2023, and the Main Examination will be held in July/August 2023.
Overview of APSC CCE Exam 2023:
|Name of Exam||CCE (Prelims) 2022|
|Number of Posts||913 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||21st January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||10th February 2023|
Details of APSC CCE Exam 2022:
Name of examination: Combined Competitive Examination, 2022
No of posts: 793 posts
- UR: 313 posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 212 posts
- SC: 46 posts
- STP: 88 posts
- STH: 35 posts
- EWS: 99 posts
- PwBD: 30 posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86 posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8 posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 1 post
- District Transport Officer: 1 post
- Labour Officer: 3 posts
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20 posts
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1 post
- Inspector of Labour: 4 posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 23 posts
- Block Development Officer: 44 posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2 posts
- Sub-Registrar: 5 posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6 posts
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415 posts
- Guidance Counsellor: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3 posts
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
Helpline: 0361-2363117 or 1800-572-23-43 | email@example.com
Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam 2022:
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Regional Language Proficiency: A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official languages or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam 2022:
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
Under the Digital India initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY-approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APSC CCE Exam by visiting the official portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the examination fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Links of APSC CCE Exam 2022:
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Guide||Click Here|
|Latest Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|