DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023: The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has published a job announcement for the hiring of 5320 Assistant Teachers to fill positions in Lower and Upper Primary Schools throughout Assam. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply online here.
Overview of DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023:
|Name of department
||Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher LP & UP|
|No. of Post||5320 Posts|
|Job Location||Dee, Assam|
|Qualification||12th Pass/ TET Pass/ Diploma|
|Start Date||17th February 2023|
|Last Date||1st March 2023|
Vacancy Details of DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Name of post: Assistant Teacher (LP) & Assistant Teacher (UP)
No of posts: 5320 posts
- Lower Primary: 3887 posts
- Upper Primary: 1433 posts
The scale of pay: PB-2 of Rs.14,000 – Rs.70,500 plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria for DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
Age Relaxation: The Category-wise age relaxation for different categories is as mentioned below:
|OBC/ MOBC||43 years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||50 years|
Small Family Norms:
No person having more than two living children on or after 01/01/2021 from single or multiple partners shall be eligible for appointment as per the Govt. policy on Small Family Norms.
Medium of Instruction:
The Language-I of the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) of the candidate shall match the medium of instruction of the school, to wherein the candidate wishes to apply. For example, if a candidate wishes to apply to an Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have Assamese as Language-I in the Assam TET.
Educational Qualification: Post-wise educational qualifications for each post are as mentioned below.
Assistant Teacher (LP)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- TET Qualification: Passed in Assam TET for LPS, conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Assistant Teacher (UP)
- Graduate from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
- TET Qualification: Passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Science Teacher (UP)
- B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) .
- TET Qualification: Passed in Assam TET for UPS (Science and Mathematics) conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
- NIOS (ODL) Course: The candidate who has completed the 18-month D. El. Ed. course from the NIOS (ODL) will be treated at par and equally with the other candidates who have completed the 2-year course for the purpose of this recruitment process.
How to Apply for DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023?
By accessing the Official DEE Assam Recruitment Portal, interested and qualified individuals may submit an online application for these positions. Candidates can apply for the Assam TET Teacher Vacancy by following the instructions below.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“.
- In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of Assam TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application for the second time.
Important Links of DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2023:
Application Form: Click Here 17/02/2023
LP Advertisement Details: Click Here
UP Advertisement Details: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here