DTE Assam Recruitment 2023: The Assam Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has published a job announcement for the hiring of 107 Graduate Teachers for the state’s Adarsha Vidyalayas. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply online here.
Overview of DTE Assam Recruitment 2023:
|Organization||Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam|
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Posts||107 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||3rd February 2023|
|Last Date||12th February 2023|
Vacancy Details of DTE Assam Recruitment 2023:
Eligibility Criteria of DTE Assam Recruitment 2023:
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years as on 1st January 2023.
Graduate Teacher (Arts): Candidate must be an Arts / Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts / Commerce from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Science): The candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Hindi):
Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University,
BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
B.Ed. degree from any recognized University (PARANGAT to be treated as a B.Ed. degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching).
In respect of Secondary TET, Candidates must obtain 60% marks in each paper for the UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), and PwD category.
As Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English medium secondary school the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent Examination with the English Language as one of the subjects or read from Class IX onwards in English Medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
The Madrassa TET and CTET shall not be considered in the recruitment process of Graduate Teacher ARTS / SCIENCE and HINDI.
How to Apply for DTE Assam Recruitment 2023?
Starting on February 3, 2023, interested candidates must submit an online application through the website https://dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates can apply online by following the instructions below.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
a. After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a printout of the form and submit the same along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, TET, and B.Ed. at the time of document verification before the Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application.
b. After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
Documents to be Uploaded @ DTE Online Portal
Documents uploaded as mentioned below should be colored scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self-attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card(Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the posts of Graduate Teacher Arts and Science, shall submit all three years’ Mark sheets and Pravin / Ratna final examination mark sheet and certificate in case of Hindi Posts
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate in case of less than 50% marks in Graduation.
- Any other mark sheet and certificate of higher education.
- High School TET mark sheet.
- B.Ed. / Parangat Mark Sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC) for ascertaining the TET qualification marks.
- Scanned Signature.