Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023: Gauhati High Court has announced two job announcements for the hiring of 141 Court Managers and Stenographers in Grades II and III as well as a court manager position. Those that meet the requirements may apply online here.
Overview of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
|Conducting Body||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of Posts||Court Manager & stenographers|
|No. of Posts||141|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Vacancy Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
Post-wise vacancy details are outlined below:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Court Manager||11[UR: 03, OBC/MOBC: 06, STP: 01 & STH: 01]|
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
1. Court Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Master’s in Business Administration or Advanced Diploma in General Management from a University or Institution in India recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- 5 (five) years working experience in Process Management or I.T. Systems Management or Human Resources Management or Financial Management.
- Good computer application skill having at least 6 months diploma in Computer Application.
Age Limit: 25-38
2. Stenographer Grade-II
- The candidate must be a graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
- Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic/ any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/ Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/ completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Age Limit: 18-40
3. Stenographer Grade-III
- The candidate who has passed the H.S. examination from any recognized Board/ Council/ University as on the date of advertisement.
- Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic/ any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/ Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Age Limit: 18-40
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
Local Language Proficiency:
Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration:
The candidate must possess an Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
Candidates have to pay the application as mentioned below according to their caste:
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.150/-
- PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
By accessing the official Recruitment Portal, interested and qualified applicants may submit an online application for these positions. Applicants can apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment by following the instructions below.
- Get to the Key Links section by scrolling down.
- Select “Click here for New Registration” to finish the registration procedure after selecting “Online Application Form.”
- Click the “Online Application Form” link and log in at the following step.
- Enter any relevant personal and academic information, then submit any required documents.
- In accordance with your category, pay the required application fee.
- At the conclusion, submit the application form and print a copy of it.
Important Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
|Stenographer Notification||Click Here|
|Court Manager Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|