North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022: North Lakhimpur College, Lakhimpur, has invited applications for the recruitment of 09 Head of Department, Assistant Professor, and Multi Tasking Staff Positions for 4 Years Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) (B. A. & B. Sc.) in North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) in accordance with NCTE regulations. Candidates who are interested and qualified may apply.
Overview of North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022:
|Recruiter||North Lakhimpur College|
|Name of Posts||HOD, Ast. Prof., MTS|
|No. of Posts||09|
|Mode of Application||By post or through E-mail|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
Details of North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022:
1. Post Name: HoD
No of Posts: 01
- Professor in Education or Associate Professor in Education (As Head of the Department):
- Post Graduate degree in Sciences or Mathematics or Social Sciences or Commerce or Languages.
M.Ed. iii. Ph.D. in Education.
- Ten Years of teaching experience in a teaching education institution as Professor and Eight years as an Associate Professor.
- Any other relevant qualification prescribed by the University Grants Commission for these categories of posts.
Desirable: Diploma or Degree in Educational Administration or Leadership
2. Post Name: Assistant Professor in Liberal Discipline and Pedagogy or Educational Studies
No of Posts: 06
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subjects with minimum 55 % marks.
B.Ed. Degree with minimum 55 % marks.
- NET or SLET or Doctor of Philosophy in the concerned subjects as prescribed by the UGC/NCTE.
- M.Ed. or M.Ed. with specialization in Elementary Education.
- Ph. D. in Education.
3. Post Name: Assistant Professor in Art Education
No of Posts: 01 [Part-Time]
Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate Degree in Performing or Visual Arts with minimum 55 % marks.
4. Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of Posts: 01
Graduate in any Discipline with One-year Diploma in Computer Application.
Desirable: Experience in ITEP Field/Teacher Training Program.
Method of Selection for North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022?
The Eligible candidates will have to appear before the Interview Board for viva-voice /documents verification. The date of the Interview will be intimated to the candidates over the phone by e-mail. No. TA/DA is admissible.
How to Apply for North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022?
The application with all supporting documents and bio-data, 2(Two) copies of recent passport size photographs should be reached to the Principal, North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous), Khelmati Lakhimpur, Assam, 787031 on or before 25.12.2022 by post or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, North Lakhimpur College payable at SBI, North Lakhimpur Branch (SBIN0000145).
Important Links of North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Home Page: Click Here